The Girl Behind the Camera

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sunsets


Serpentine River, London, UK



Windsor, Ontario




I know - everybody has pictures of sunsets. They're naturally gorgeous, and an easy target. Every person I know who owns a camera has claimed "I'm a really good photographer when it comes to sunset pictures".

I'm putting up some of my favourites anyway. Hope you enjoy them. (If not, I'll try to find something more interesting next time)


Kensington Gardens, London, UK



Boardwalk in Windsor, Ontario




Detroit, Michigan skyline



Pelee Island, Ontario (near marina)


Evening sky over London, Ontario

Ella Lake, Ontario

Windsor, Ontario


Lake Erie, Ontario (from Pelee Island)



Ella Lake, Ontario



Just for fun (and it still is the evening sky) - a moon shot from Ella Lake, Ontario

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home