The Girl Behind the Camera

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Another blog, another dollar (well hopefully)

I take way too many pictures. There are so many things that catch my attention and send me running for my camera. Since I started my other blog, I've toyed with the idea of starting a photoblog so I would have a place to post my pictures.

A Little Bit About Me

I'm a teacher


I live with my boyfriend and my cat



We'll soon be moving to England for a couple of years


I've got two nephews (who are not related to me by blood, but their mommies are like sisters to me, so it doesn't matter)






I take a lot of pictures of sunsets



the sky



flowers






my kitty

and the lake where I grew up



I'm learning about abstract photography and am playing with different styles so I can widen my photographic horizons


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home