The Girl Behind the Camera

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Random London Pics







Sitting on dirty stairs in front of my new building (because I can get free internet access here and won't have my own internet until next week), I decided to stop neglecting this poor blog and post some more pics.

No theme to them really - just pictures I've taken since we moved here.



The first and only silver birch tree I've seen since leaving Canada. Interestingly, it was planted on the corner of Ladbroke Grove - one of the main streets in Notting Hill.

Graffiti on a wall near Notting Hill


The top of the Golden Jubillee Bridge

Foreign Coke cans


Friday night traffic in Westminster

1 Comments:

  • you ever going to add more to this- you seem intersting

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home